- The Farmhouse is laid out over three floors and is a wonderful place to explore.
- From the courtyard enter through the double doors to the lower ground floor, consisting of the games-room, music area, laundry/shower-room and W.C
- The huge games room is a fantastic place to have fun! Serve chilled drinks at the bar, play pool, table football or darts, listen to music, or play video games. If you fancy a more traditional pastime choose from our large selection of family board games. Not forgetting our younger guests, we have a variety of toys to keep you amused.
- To help offset the effects of the fromage, pain et du vin why not use the cross trainer, multi-gym, running machine, free weights and mini trampoline?
- Any budding Beethoven’s can enjoy the music area with its well-used upright piano, acoustic guitars and a variety of percussion instruments. There is plenty of sheet music too.
- Take the old oak stairs to the ground floor and into the west facing sitting room, a delightful place for those wishing to escape the heat of the day. In the early evening the room is bathed in sunlight, and the large comfortable sofas provide the perfect place for you to relax and unwind. The room has a traditional stone fireplace with wood burning stove, oak beams, a flat screen T.V. and DVD player. From the sitting room you can step out onto the west facing terrace and gardens, with access to the pool.
- A few steps will take you from the sitting room down to the dining room, with its grand Charentaise fireplace and wood burning stove, it is comfortably and stylishly furnished. A door leads out from the dining room onto the large sunny south facing terrace, which overlooks the pretty courtyard and the views of the countryside beyond. From here you can also access the fully fitted kitchen, equipped to a high standard with fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave coffee maker etc.
- The bedrooms are tastefully decorated and the bed linen is 100% Egyptian cotton. Cots with linen are available on request. There is also everything you may need for a baby/youngsters stay here at Les Chauvins; changing mats, potties, stair-gate etc